Friday, September 24, 2010

The inspiring artist



Just to let everyone know Noah has been banned from markers for a while. Today while I was watching them- well lack there of. I found that Noah had color his younger brother Preston with Markers. He must have ran out of paper. Which is odd because we have so much paper I have no idea what to do with it all. But lately he is a coloring craze and your younger brother is something that you just don't get to color every day. I am guessing that Preston was ok with it since he did not cry about it. As a good parent I am, I just said "ok" because it was my fault. I have clarified, to my son, that we do not color on the walls, or my kitchen table, or our toy cars. I must have miss YOUR BROTHER!! And if you know my Noah you must know that you must clarify all aspects of all the rules. He is just barley 4 and will find the chinks in all rules. Anyways, we ended up taking a mid afternoon bath. I must say that now I am going to have to go and buy the book. Purple, Green and Yellow by
Robert N. Munsch.
It is a wonderful book about a girl who gets markers and colors her dad while is is sleeping. Great book. I wonder if Robert ever had a first hand experience of actually coloring his sibling or he got to take the parent role - like I did today. ???

Sorry no pictures. I need to learn. Take pictures. Just have to hope it does not backfire- and encourage bad thing. But maybe I could sell a book about all the things that my kids do and all things that they get into. Hmmm idea. New Anne Geddes line????

2 comments:

Brittani said...

i know it is a bad name for a website- but you can check out http://www.yasrsly.com/shit-kids-ruined/334/

there are some good pictures there

Flurry of Urry said...

That would be awesome! You should just do it for people to use as a reference, mainly for me! (A selfish purpose, I know). I've got 3 years until Dex is four. Load me up with info!