Thursday, September 30, 2010

going after my dream

I have always wanted to write a book. And I have decided that I need to follow that dream. While thinking about this adventure an idea came to mind to start a blog about my life. " I wish I was an Octopus: How I balance who I want to be, who I need to be, and well who I am." It will be about me and my kids and my family. And how I try to keep my life a float. I have written a few posts on this Wilcox's blog and seems like people are liking it.
I believe that if I get enough people to follow my new blog, write comments, and share it with people that something good will happen. I have a few people who could be interested and point me in the right direction. But I want to present them with something that is in the works. I dunno. I am thinking 6 months of posts. I know that this is a total looooong shot. And hopefully a book does come out of it, or maybe just a popular blog - thus enticing people to advertise. Anyone interested??? I just have to say I feel good about this. I have been feeling for a while that I need some type of new adventure. I can do this and still be a mom.
So check it out. Tell me what you think. comment. The link is below. Try it out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Read this article.

http://drp.ly/5bia

Brittani said...

what a fun thing to do! I would read your book :)

Jordan and Crystal said...

cute title! i love it you should do it