Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Preston Swimming, well Kinda!


For Family Night, we were invited to go swimming with friends. It had been very hot for a few days, but of course it cooled down to like 95 on Monday. By the time we got there that evening, it was down to like 70 because of the shade, but the pool was very warm so Noah and I had a blast. Preston of course decided sleeping was more fun then getting in the pool with his brother and dad, kind of like his mom. She just decided to chat with all her friends and never got in even though it was warmer in the pool then out on the chairs. So, Noah and I jumped off the diving board over and over again. I drenched all the kids with large splashes which unfortunately they enjoyed and wanted me to continually do it again. I guess my fat body comes in good for something!

The photos are of a toy Preston got so he can lay down and do something. As you can see Noah likes to help! The other pictures are of Preston ready to go swimming with a hat. I believe someone gave us the swim outfit, so Alix made sure to get it all on. He always smiles now, but I never had the camera, so for most of you this would be the first time to see him smile. He is a happy baby although he does like to be held quite a bit. Sometimes he wont care for hours and then sometimes he wont sleep and just wants to be held all day long, so thats life. As I take more pics of him smiling I will get him on. If we can get a video of him laughing as he does that as well, I'll put it on for you!



2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

I LOVE his smile in that last picture! So cute! :)

Cathy said...

Alix-he is so cute--your whole family is so photogenic!!!