Thursday, May 1, 2014

We are a team


Yesterday my middle guy came running across the field with tears steaming down his face. Some older boys had called him a baby and excluded him from their game. His two year old brother got right up and said he was going to tell those boys to be nice. They were not going to make his older brother cry. Away he went. My middle guy with tears streaming down his face told me that the boys would not listen and call him a baby also, because he is a baby. Very true I explained, but you have a brother who loves you and will stick up for you and help you when you cry. He then stood up and said. I am not going to let those boys also be mean to my  little brother. 

Life throws us curve balls. I am thankful the the family and friends who have rushed out to help fight my battles, even though it would not help. Its always nice to know you are not alone and you have a team. I was touched that my little guys knows our family is a team.  

No comments: