Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Well, we will finally add something to the blog! We spent Christmas down at the Frye's with Kevin, Ginnie, Mark, John, Sarah, and Grandma and Grandpa Oveson from Provo. It was a lot of fun. We had a big dinner on Christmas Eve, Christmas story, some presents and movies.

Christmas morning the kids woke up early and we made them wait until 7:30 to go wake up the rest. Noah woke up Mark by head butting him. A far cry from the kiss I told him to give. The kids got a kitchen and some dragon stuff from Santa. They received a lot of presents and we were blessed with the generosity of many. The rest of the day we slept and played and played some more. I have a cold that some how got to my ear and I feel like I've got water in half my head. Think I tried everything possible with no success. Hopefully a good nights rest will do the trick. :)

We hope you had a wonderful christmas and miss all those we didnt get a chance to share it with.

Love,

Kevin, Alix, Noah, and P!