Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Noah and his new train

Noah got lucky that a friend of ours had a nephew who had grown out of the train stage. So, Noah got a huge thomas train set and more. We gave him the train track but not all of the engines as we have a grocery bag full of engines this kid has as well. Finally, I got home from business to make the track. Its a big track and he sticks his trains on it and has a lot of fun. There is a whole other part to this track I didnt add for cars and then another track with airport and shopping stops, but I figured this was more then big enough!!!

Preston is now crawling, so he torments Noah by taking his engines and breaking the tracks. Alix is going to love that during the day! I took a small video with my phone of Noah running the engines and trying to make them not crash, but some are faster then others. Preston is sitting there getting ready to pounce and showing off his crawling skills/sitting up from a flat position.

No comments: