Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kevin's birthday 28 on 28th

Since it was kevin's golden birthday I (Alix) decided to through him a surprise birthday party. We invited a bunch of people from the ward and my family came up. He was almost suprised. Thats a bummer. It was fun. We had cake, ice cream and even a Pinata. My two sisters came up early to decorate. We had balloons everywhere and Sarah made 28 signs that said happy 28th on the 28th.






I wanted to have the movie Up from Disney be there theme of the party, but it is still to recent and they didn't have any decoration. I am still on the look out for a kevin bird from the movie.

UP_wallpapers_1600x1200_06.jpgThat is kevin's present from me.


We also got a pinata. Here is a video



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0EBwGzGVpM


No comments: