Saturday, September 6, 2008

Vacation To Washington in July

We went to Washington for vacation in mid july. We visited the grandparents, Tiff and Jeremiah, and had a lot of fun. Noah enjoyed the beach, bubbles, and planes! The beach was nice for me until I tried to get a ball for Brynley and fell down a rock face and I still probably need to go to the doctor for it! Too expensive! Jen had her baby shower and the girls had fun at that while we hit the lynx. All in all it was a great trip and great weather!












1 comment:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! I thought you guys forgot how to blog! Lol! J/K! Noah is getting so big, and these pics are so cute! The one with his lil' naked booty and the sprinkler looks like he is peeing! Too funny! Hope you guys are doing well! Take care!

Love Always,
Kris